The Robust Digital Expert DevOps
Chapter 1: Overview of DevOps
- Why DevOps?
- What is DevOps?
- DevOps Market Trends
- DevOps Engineer Skills
- DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- DevOps Ecosystem
Chapter 2: Understating DevOps and DevOps Process
- Continuous Development
- Continuous Testing
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Deployment & Monitoring
Chapter 3: GIT - Introduction and Installation
- Audience and Study Tips
- Key GIT Terminology
- GIT Introduction
- Install GIT on LINUX
- Download and Install GIT on Windows
Chapter 4: GIT Quick Start
- Configure User Information in GIT
- Create First GIT Repository
- First GIT Commit
- Adding Files and GIT Logs
- Understanding of GIT Workflow
Chapter 5: Version Control with Git
- What is version control?
- What is Git?
- Why Git for your organisation?
- Install Git
- Common commands in Git
- Working with Remote Repositories
Chapter 6: Git, Jenkins and Maven Integration
- Branching and Merging in Git
- Git workflows
- Git cheat sheet
- What is CI?
- Why CI is Required?
- Introduction to Jenkins (With Architecture)
- Introduction to Maven
Chapter 7: Continuous Integration Using Jenkins
- Jenkins Management
- Adding a slave node to Jenkins
- Building Delivery Pipeline
- Pipeline as a Code
- Implementation of Jenkins
Chapter 8: Continuous Testing with Selenium
- Introduction to Selenium
- Why Selenium?
- Selenium – Webdriver
- Creating Test Cases in Selenium WebDriver (Waits)
- What and why X-Path?
- Handling different controls on Webpage
- Framework in Selenium
- Selenium Integration with Jenkins
- Implementation of Selenium
Chapter 9: Continuous Deployment: Containerisation with Docker
- Shipping Transportation Challenges
- Introducing Docker
- Understanding images and containers
- Running Hello World in Docker
- Introduction to Container
- Container Life Cycle
- Sharing and Copying
- Base Image
- Docker File
- Working with containers
- Publishing Image on Docker Hub